Thursday, January 12, 2012

As usual Im all over the place...

But this time I have a legit excuse! HA HA. well three days after Halloween my husband fell and its been crazy since...but I like to think of this blog as an escape from that. Christmas has sadly come and gone and like many people I get so down after the holidays. I love Christmas and hate to see it go. However after decorating and putting things up and away and moving bins up and down the stairs since August... Im definatly ready for a clean slate so to speak. A huge project I decided to start was cleaning my basement. Its a DISASTER. I think this is a great way to help me through this tough time in my house. Right now Im doing everything for everyone and its difficult to say the least. Taking on the basement one small space at time gives me some control during a time that most everything is out of my control. And the best part is that I can start crafting stamping and sewing like I have wanted to do for so long. Anyway Im looking foward (yet again) to getting back into the swing of things in terms of blogging and "undecking the halls"... Does anyone else have a hard time staying focused on projects or housework or any type of undertaking? Im excited to keep learing about blogging and all the 'bells and whistles' that go with it. Mine may not be very fancy... but I do love doing it!!

2 comments:

  1. Your doing great! The basement is a huge project but progress has been awesome. You forgot about the plumbing disaster at the house, in addition to my fall.... Look forward to seeing your crafting genius return soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 48 now, child, and I have lost a great deal of my ability to focus for any amount of time. It's the only thing I have regretted about aging so far.

    ReplyDelete