Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall display in my Kitchen...

This was originally in my dining room but I needed the table it was on for my jewelry party snacks. So I moved it into the kitchen. It is so cute and welcoming I must admit!!

The picnic basket was my mothers. We used it alot growing up on our trips to see my grandparents and any other car trips. It was sitting in her garage. Now it is here and I love it. She does too! The sunflowers in the middle are one bunch. I cant remember how I put it in there. There might be a piece of floral foam in there. But I litereally just stuck it in. The flowers in either side are picks from jo anne. And the raffia was left over from the plant stand project. That scrap of fabric I bought at the same store as the candles. Lets see...grapevine pumpkin from ac moor. The leaf bowls are from dollar general along with the runner. There is a small set of pumpkin salt and pepper shakers that is also from dollar general. There are chicken s and p's too. Thats what the yellow and red things are. So cute. I am just going to use them to decorate with. They were from Kmart.
 Another shot of the arrangement. Of corse I had to put one of my gooseberry patch books out to complete the whole fall look. I love this and it was so easy to put together. Makes my kitchen bright and cheerful!


Hope you enjoyed my pics!!

1 comment:

  1. It's adorable, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that your focal point has such awesome memories.

    ReplyDelete