Sunday, September 25, 2011

Target bargains....

Taking a break from cooking and decorating to show some bargains I got at target this week. I love those red clearance stickers!! Anyway here are some of my goodies...

This was a queen sized quilt that was $90 marked down to...22.48

 Another picture of the comforter. Its sort of fall looking without being too dark. Came with two pillow shams....



This is actually a quilt meant for a girls room but it was pink and cheap and cozy looking so I grabbed it...


Two shades of pink!
 It was $40 and I thought it was the sticker price but it actually came up...$19.99! woohoo


These items I found in the travel section and the packets on the table were on an end cap right near there...

Small tissue boxes for $0.67.... the silver eyeliner was $1.24
 These little packets were hair treatments body lotion and I think foot cream. They were $0.37
 Shout wipes were also $0.67....
 This was a six pack of triple roll ladies socks. Not the most stylish of things but for that price I can sleep in them!!


 Just a silly picture of my favorite boys and I ... love their expression!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, love your picture....how darling you look!

    The bargains are great. You certainly do have a sharp eye. I love Target but hardly ever go there....I keep forgetting about it. The Rachael Ashwell linens are just delicious.

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get to Target much, either. Just never think to go, and I have one about 2 miles up the road!

    ReplyDelete