Friday, September 23, 2011

Some cute cleaning supplies.

So it was my intent that if I have cute cleaning supplies I will be more willing to clean and make it more fun. At least thats how I justified this purchase (again at home goods ) There is a broom. Duster. Mini broom and dustpan which make me feel like I work at mc donalds when I walk around with it in my house however it is really reallllllyyy handy when picking up shredded tissues and whatnot from my dog. Saves my back big time. Not to mention patience!!
 Here is a close up of the print. There were so many to chose from. I love red or course especially in the kitchen. Im totally going to sound like Martha Stewart here but this really is a good broom. No idea what exactly makes a good broom but this one seems to have it!!


I also bought lime green dishwashing gloves long cuffs which I love because then you don't get  your hands wet. And there were polka dots on the cuff. If you are going to be standing in the kitchen scrubbing pots or cleaning the counter might as well do it with some thing cute and cheery!!

Cant wait to clean!! (ok lets not go THAT far)

No comments:

Post a Comment